Saturday, June 27, 2009

Is it just me? or.....

...is Sean GIGANTIC???? Here he is playing in a pirate ship playhouse at the mall.






And here he is eating dinner after a bath. Every day he seems less and less like a baby/toddler and more and more like a little kid.


Stress levels have been high here at home. Maggie is completely bored and just like when she was 2 or 3, when she is bored, she is destructive and agressive. We've decided to send her off to some more daycamps where she can play with kids her age. She is excited about it, but I feel like a bit of a failure as a mom being unable to meet her needs this summer. Maxwell is a very easy going baby, but throw a toddler into the mix and I am constantly busy. Anyway, after 4th of July, Maggie has a weel of zoo camp, a week of brownie day camp, and 2 weeks of smart camp (at her Montessori school). After that, we have a week off at home and then school starts again.

Here is Maggie trying out the new afghan I crocheted. It was intended for Sean to take to school this fall for naptime, but I used too large a hook and the spaces are too big (I think) and Seans little feet might poke out. So I'm going to try again. I threw it on the couch and Maggie immediately fell in love with it. Nevermind that its 110 outside, she snuggles into while watching tv. You can't tell in the photo, but it is a very rich turquoise colorway with flecks of amber, purple, and green. The color is called "lagoon".

1 comment:

Harshes said...

I totally understand what you are going thru with Maggie. Ug!

And Sean IS huge! Wow, when did that happen.

Gotta go...Vera is crying. Take care!