Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Ok...I've been meaning to get a picture with all three kids in it, which has proven far more difficult then I thought. I finally was able to get some pictures today, but only while they were sitting on Sean's bed. I wanted to take some pictures outside, but the sprinklers (oddly) were on at the time, and Sean amd Max had a low tolerance for photo ops. So, this is the best photo I got. I'm going to put it in a small frame for Glen for Father's day.

Maggie took this photo of me and the boys.


And here is a picture of my latest crochet project. Maggie is modeling her little cropped cardigan for me over her jammies. I'm pretty happy with the end result considering this is the first piece of clothing I've ever made, and it actually fits. I didn't have any buttons, so its currently closed with a ribbon.


I've got a massive headache tonight, so I think I will blog more another day.

No comments: