Friday, September 4, 2009

No Star Party Tonight.

Its cloudy here. Maggie was disappointed. She wanted to come to the Xavier star party with me. At least we had a nice drive out there and back. Max slept the whole time. We will try to reschedule in a few weeks.

In the mean time, I've got lots of laundry to do. I volunteered to take home a bag of laundry from Sean's daycare room every Friday. And I figured I would do Junior Elementay A's laundry too (Maggie's room). Its mostly dishcloths from the kids cleaning up at lunch and snack. But its 2 extra loads a week. Between this and 3 kids, wet sheets, toothpaste covered towels, 2 kids in cloth diapers and of course the everyday laundry, the washer and dryer is pretty much running nonstop all weekends long these days. Its not such a bad chore. I like it better than doing dishes, which Glen has taken over these days.

Now for a few pictures. Maggie's hair is always so frazzeled in the pictures. I guess thats because I mosly take them on the weekends when I have a little more time. We just let Maggie's hair roam free on the weekends.






No comments: