Friday, October 26, 2007

1st Report Card!

Maggie got her first report card today. She got mostly S's for Satisfactory, which means she is on target for her age. Got an N for Needs Improvement in "Staying on Task" and "Completes work carefully". No E's for Excelling yet. Her teacher commented that Maggie's behavior has improved a lot since the beginning of the year. I guess she is finally settling into her new life with a little brother and a big Kindergarten.

As for those N's, yes I have seen her sloppy work. She does that when she is uninterested in the activity. When she is into something, she will be very careful with her work. I guess school isn't inspiring her. Either that or she is just being lazy.

Parent-Teacher conferences are next week, so more on how Maggie is doing in school later. As for Sean, he drank his bottle of expressed breastmilk (EBM) 4 days in a row! He has NEVER done that. Never had more than an ounce under much duress. Today he drank both of the bottles I left for him and was wanting more! I guess he finally decided to drink for the daycare workers. I'm so glad he isn't starving when I pick him up anymore. Lets hope this continues...

No comments: